Our latest news on COVID-19
We are open!
The image shows our reception - ready for reopening. Looks pretty similar to before!
Things you need to know when coming to the centre for an appointment
As with all other businesses there will be some changes, we've listed some of them below for you:
- Before you arrive you will have to complete a declaration and consent form
- Apologies if you are in a clinically 'very' vulnerable group, or living with someone in that group, we cannot see you
- Unless required for advocacy, or guardianship please do not bring guests with you to the centre
- A practitioner may ask to take your temperature upon arrival, if you have a fever the session will need to be rescheduled
- Please travel light, if possible leave any extra baggage at home
- Upon arrival you will have to use our hand sanitiser, and put on a complementary disposable face mask
- We're not allowed to offer you refreshments, please bring your own water bottle
- Where possible please pre-pay, or use contactless payment. We can take cash but it complicates things!
- Our toilets are available to use but we have to clean them after each use, so please bear this in mind
How else are you being Covid-Secure?
Along with the measures mentioned above we have done the following:
- Completed a thorough risk assessment and implemented changes where necessary including but not limited to;
- Staggering appointment times across our 3 rooms
- Rationed the different lengths of appointment available, to allow for staggered appointments
- Reduced the amount of staff on site (as much as is practical)
- Only allowing 1 client in reception at a time and cleaning it after every visitor
- We will minimise the contact you have with door handles and other potential frequent touch surfaces
- Treatment rooms will be cleaned after every appointment
- Towels used in appointments will only be used for your session before being removed and washed
- Pillowcases will be replaced after every appointment
- Your practitioner will be wearing a face covering (and for massage a plastic disposable apron)
- The wider premises will be cleaned and mopped at the end of each day
I have a gift voucher that expired during lockdown, what can I do?
We will continue to honour all vouchers, even if they expired during the lockdown period.
Do I really need to wear a face covering / mask?
Yes, they do not stop you getting the virus but they do stop you giving it to someone. As we are unable to be socially distant, it is a key infection control measure. Both you and your practitioner must wear them. If you refuse to wear a mask we cannot do the appointment.
As a result of all the extra measures in place, some practitioners have felt the need to increase their prices. Where prices have been increased we have aimed to keep those increases as low as possible. Our capacity when we reopen will be around 2/3rds of what it was before, so we are facing a 30% decline in availability as well as an increase in our running costs.
All prices stated on our website price list have been updated to reflect this. If you have a gift voucher for a specific appointment type (that was purchased for a lower amount) we will still honour that voucher, you will not need to pay any extra.
We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back from Monday 13th July!
This information is accurate at time of publishing: 21:40 on 09.07.2020